"Soda tries to understand at least...I've love Soda more than I've ever loved anyone, even Mom and Dad. He's always happy-go-lucky and grinning..."

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Crime Scene

I can remember the thing that caused the whole incident that made Ponyboy and Johnny ran away from the east side. It happened one night when Ponyboy was out with Johnny and Dallas Winston and they were in the cinema and they started talking to some girls. Their names were Marcia and Cherry and they were all Socs which means that they were rich and more fortunate. The Socs are our worst enemies. Then the girls’ boyfriends showed up and they were every drunk. After the girls talked to them the boys they left. Then Johnny and Pony started to have a smoke when suddenly Pony realized it was late and decided to come home.

It was about 2 in the morning when he got home trying not to wake me and Darry up. I was sleeping on the sofa when he came in. I remember Darry started to scream at him for being out at that our of the night and I tried to calm him down but he yelled at me and told me not to defend Pony. Then Darry slapped Pony’s face and Pony was so shocked he started crying and left the house running while Darry screamed for Pony to come back but he just kept on running until he found Johnny. Then both ran for a while until they got to the fountain at the park. He told Johnny “It was Darry. He hit me.” They had a smoke until the boyfriends of the girls they talked to at the cinema showed up in their blue Mustang.

They started talking and cussing at each other until one of them decided to drown Pony. The rest of the Socs gathered up to help him. Pony was about to die when Johnny took out his switchblade and stabbed one of them. They watched him die and they knew they were going to get caught for this until they decided to run away. 














www.ropeofsilicon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment