"Soda tries to understand at least...I've love Soda more than I've ever loved anyone, even Mom and Dad. He's always happy-go-lucky and grinning..."

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mickey Mouse

I remember when I had the thing I most loved and the thing I cared a lot about; my buckskin called Mickey Mouse. He was the most beautiful  horse me and my friends have ever seen. He wasn't really a horse he was a pony. He was a type of dark gold pony. I got him when I was 12 going on 13. I used to work at a horse stable and when I found this most beautiful horse. His name was already Mickey Mouse.Pony once told Cherry this “It belonged to a guy who kept him in the stables where Soda used to work. Mickey Mouse wasn’t Soda’s horse though.” Pony was telling the truth Mickey Mouse was never really mine but it felt as if he was because we had a very strong connection. He would always be kicking other horses. I remember that he would only follow my orders. I also remember how he would always chew on my shirt or on my collar. I remember that I was very sad the day that the real owner sold Mickey Mouse. I was crying so much and I still miss him a lot. Ponyboy told me he was trying to save up all the money he could for a year just so that he could by it and give Mickey Mouse to me again.





No comments:

Post a Comment