"Soda tries to understand at least...I've love Soda more than I've ever loved anyone, even Mom and Dad. He's always happy-go-lucky and grinning..."

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

About Me

My name is Sodapop, Sodapop Curtis. I'm 16 going on 17. I live on the east side of the city. I have 2 brothers, my younger brother who is 14 and the one I get along best with called Ponyboy Curtis and my older brother called Darrel Curtis who is 20. Since our parents died Darry has had to start working to sustain the family. I like this girl called Sandy and I wish that I could marry her. I don't really like school and I also don't like reading, but there was one thing I loved; my horse Mickey  Mouse. I loved him so much I wish I could ride him everyday but he is gone. A great part of being me is that I belong to family of people called the Greasers and we aren’t really a blood related family we are some boys who understand each other, enjoy each other and always have each others backs when needed and I feel blessed to be part of this group of great boys. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment